Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints Review

  Easy Canvas Prints

Another review for you today. This time it is a little piece of art for my wall. This piece measures 8"x10" and is a photo printed on canvas. The coolest part was that I got to pick the image that was going to grace its face.

The company, Easy Canvas Prints, told me people love these canvases to capture and display family memories. I said, "Eh. I have so many pictures of that lovely babe of mine. I think I want something colorful and bright!" So, that is what I did. 

I found a picture by an artist ghbrett on Flickr. Of course, I emailed him and obtained all of the proper permish, and now his beautiful piece is hanging in my room and making me smile.

The ordering was easy. The service was friendly. The product looks great.

So, if you're looking for a little pick me up piece to add to your wall, consider some canvas art to get the job done :)

Is there anything prettier than apartment carpet from the 1980's?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jenna! I have a favorite owl photo (I think it's in my 'Artsy Fartsy' post). I found in a wallpaper app on my cell phone (of all places)! It turns out that it was never in print and couldn't be purchased. For my thirtieth birthday, my husband had it printed on a canvas. It hangs in my kitchen and I LOVE it!

    These flowers are funky and bright and lovely! So creative!

    ReplyDelete