Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Magnets on the Cheap Review

Car Magnet

Recently I was approached to try out Magnets on the Cheap. I was pretty excited about doing it because, well, look at this:



These magnets are bigger than my child. This sucker went right on my trunk...because the rest of my car is made of plastic. So, yeah. I have a ginormous advertisement on my car now, and if I don't make millions because of it, I don't know how I will.

I was able to design and order two of these babies. One for my car, and one for Mike's. Wait, Mike just said he will not put it on his brand new car that he has been saving for and drooling over since high school. How rude!

Well, I like 'em, and I am not above turning my car into a mobile advertisement. After all, my blog is an amazing piece of literature worthy of a noble (or Nobel) prize. Right? Maybe.

A little about my experience: the people over there are super-friendly and helpful. There was a bit of confusion over my order, so it took a lot longer to receive it than it was supposed to. However, they made it right, and did it with a smile. That's really what counts, I think.

So, if you're looking for some fun advertisement backed by great customer service, give them a holler. And let 'em know I sentcha!

I was compensated for this post, but the opinions are all my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment